Sova Lineups for every Map
Sova Tips & Tricks
- When using your drone, fly it low to the floor. Therefore you misplace the enemy crosshair if they want to shoot it. As a result your teammates that might be pushing with the drone have an easier time winning the duel.
- There are four power levels to your Recon Bolt and Shock Bolt: three for each portion of the power gauge, and then a fourth for maxing out the gauge. To clarify there is nothing like a 2.5 power charge. Therefore it’s easy to recreate lineups.
- You can stick a Recon Bolt to an enemy. Consequently the enemy hit can not shoot the bolt himself.
- A Shock Dart volley describes shooting 2 Shock Darts that land at the same time at the same spot. Because one dart deals up to 90 damage landing both darts can oneshot the enemy.
- Recon Bolts and Shock Bolts have the exact same fireing mechanic.
- The ultimate Hunter’s Fury has no damage dropoff. In short 2 hits will always kill an enemy.
- Using your ult after getting a tag with your drone allows to hit your ult more easily.
Sova guide for Ascent
Sova Guide for lineups on Ascent. Firstly this guide gives you 16 easy to use recon bolt lineups. Secondly it gives you 8 different shock bolt lineups. In addition there are 2 lineups for shock dart volleys. To clarify shock dart volleys also called double shock darts are meant to oneshot enemys holding a common angle.
Sova Shock Bolt Volleys
Double Shock Darts to tilt your opponents and to get easy opening kills. To clarify, the goal is that both Shock Bolts land at the same time in the same spot to deal maximum damage to an opponent holding there. As a result the Darts should oneshot your opponent resulting in easy kills.