Phoenix lineups for all maps
Phoenix Tips & Tricks
- You can’t hear when enemies take damage by your Hot Hands.
- Similar you can’t hear enemies taking damage by Blaze.
- Blaze and Hot Hands heal for the same amout per second. As a result Blaze is the better option for healing because it last longer.
- Blaze only last for 6 seconds. Consequently it doesn’t hide you for long and is rather a quick reposition then a smoke for a chokepoint.
- Hot Hands doesn’t fly in an normal arc but rather drops straight down after some time, or going over an edge. Lineups for it are consitent and can be learned for Ascent/Bind/Haven/Split
- Activating Curveball gives an audio cue for the enemy.
- Firstly using your wall and afterwards using your flash though it blinds the enemy while having no affect on you.