Raze lineups for all maps
Raze Tips & Tricks
- The initial grenade explodes after 3 seconds no matter what, but the timer for the sub-munitions only begins after they’ve settled on a surface. As a result you can throw your grenade high into the air (including over the tops of buildings) where it will explode, raining the sub-munitions over a much larger area and spreading out the damage and zoning potential of the ability.
- Right clicking Paint Shells result in an underhand throw.
- Your Boombot does 125 when it gets the chance to expolde on an enemy.
- However it will rarly get to damage and should mostly be used to clear corners and angles.
- Further it is great to peak just after your boombot while the enemy is distraced and shooting the bot.
- Blast Packs deal damage to your allies, just like your nade and your ult.
- Mobility should be the main use of your Blast Packs as the damage radius is relativly small and they don’t have a lot of range.
- However throwing them just over a wall/box onto a enemy planting or defusing the bomb can be easy damage.