Jett Lineups for every map
Jett Tips and Tricks
- Tailwind doesn’t take vertical angle into account, so you can’t move up or down with Tailwind alone.
- The dash can break Cypher traps, therfore making you a good entry onto the site Cypher is holding.
- Each blade of Blade Storm deals 50 dmg to body or legs and 150 to the head. As a result a headshot is always an oneshot while you need to land 3 blades on any other bodypart.
- Blade Storm can be a great option for eco rounds, so you can save money while having good firepower.
- Your ult has perfect accuracy while floating/jumping, which can make you a hard target to hit while having a good chance to kill them yourself.
- Jett can get to spot no other agent can get, resulting in unique off angles and timeings.