Tips & Tricks
- You can see your teammates health bars thorugh walls, however it requiers line-of-sight to actually use the heal.
- Right clicking your heal, always heals yourself.
- Barrier Orb can be used to boost yourself or teammates over walls or onto diffrent angles.
- Similar you can counterwall over an enemy Sage wall.
- Meele attacks deal more damage to walls.
- You can combine Barrier Orb with the abilities of certain other agents (Omen, Jett, and Raze in particular) to see and even fire over the tops of buildings.
- The Slow Orb will always attempt to cover the same amount of space, regardless of where it lands. For example, if you through it into a corner, it will push out further than usual in the opposite direction so that it covers the right area.
- The moment you leave the area of effect, you regain full movement capabilities. Unlike, for example, Brimstone’s Stim ability, the effect does not persist for a time after your leave the affected area.
- Your ult is one of the strongest in the game. As a result giving sage plants defuses and ult orb should be priority.
- Ressurection can be used even after you won the round, resulting in a better economy for your team(eco res).
- Sage is a great defensive Operator user because surving longer is key for her.