Cypher lineups for all maps
Cypher Tips & Tricks
- Your Spycam has no duration. Therefore it last until it gets destroyed, taken back from you or the round ends.
- Above all is being unpredictable with Cypher. Having your cages, trips and cams in diffrent spots avoids enemys killing of your untility easily.
- Trapwires have a maximum distance they can spread. Consequently you cant place map spreading trips.
- The Tripwires are actually called trapwires. This is not usful information gameplaywise, but it can be used to anoy your teammates or friends.
- Cages can be placed in elevated spots creating oneways. For examples on specific maps visit Ascent/Bind/Haven/Split
- Enemys crossing your cages make a sound alerting you that they are pushing through.
- You don’t need line-of-sight to activate your cages.
Cypher Guide for Ascent
Cypher Guide for lineups on Ascent. Firstly this guide gives you 9 oneway smokes aswell as cam spots on both bombsites. Secondly there are 2 Full setups for both bombsites. Further a nice mid oneway cage aswell as cages for offense.
The first A site setup is purly for the A site with cages on A main and A door. The second one has a cage on A short helping out your short player or allowing you to solo the site.
Similar on B there is one defensive standart setup and one for an aggressive push early in the round.